Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator II Training: Hayden, July 20, and Pocatello, August 1: This training will cover Class II certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: Hayden, July 26, and Pocatello, August 2: This training will use Class III certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- Anaerobic Digestion Process, Equipment, and Math Training: Pocatello, August 3: This training will cover topics related to anaerobic digestion and solids handling such as sludge treatment options, the digestion process, equipment, and factors affecting anaerobic digestion.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007