Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- Wastewater Collection Operator Review for OIT and Class I and II Certifications: Idaho Falls, May 29-30, 2018: This two-day class covers a review for those preparing for the Wastewater Operators - Collection OIT, and Class I and II Certification examinations.
- IPDES E-Permitting System Training for POTWs: Boise, Lewiston, Pocatello, and Coeur d'Alene, May and June: In preparation for the upcoming change, DEQ has developed and will provide training for the IPDES E-Permitting System through which applicants and permittees must submit permit applications, reports, and other related information (except for DMRs). This single-day training is for the certifying official or duly-authorized representative who is designated by the facility to be the “administrator” for the online account and access.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator II Training: Hayden, CANCELLED: This training will cover Class II certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: Hayden, CANCELLED: This training will use Class III certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007