Checklists for Plan & Specification Reviews for Engineers & Developers
Before filling out the following checklists, contact the DEQ Regional Office in the area in which your project is to be located for specific instructions.
Complete a General Plan and Specification Review Checklist for each project; use others as required for particular projects.
- General Plan and Specification Review Checklist (May 2010)
- Design Checklist for Pressure Distribution Systems for Large Soil Absorption and Central Systems (June 2002)
Use this checklist when designing and reviewing the design of pressure distribution systems for large or central septic systems.
- Drinking Water Distribution System Checklist (May 2010)
- Drinking Water Storage Reservoir Design Checklist (May 2010)
- Drinking Water Well Construction Design Checklist (May 2010)
- Drinking Water Well House (or Pump House/Pumping Station) Checklist (May 2010)
- Drinking Water Well Site/Spring Source Evaluation Checklist (November 2017)
- Engineering Waiver Application Form for Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Recycled Water Rules (June 2018)
- Non-Domestic Wastewater Subsurface Sewage Disposal Permit Application Supplement (April 2016)
Use this checklist to evaluate an application for a subsurface sewage disposal permit.
- Outline and Checklist for Planning Document (June 2015)
- Qualified Licensed Professional Engineer (QLPE) Review and Approval Checklist (November 2008)
Use this checklist for QLPE approved projects. It describes required elements and may be used in place of a transmittal letter.
- Wastewater Collection System Checklist (May 2009)
- Wastewater Pumping Station Checklist (May 2009)