Protecting Public Health and the Environment.

Report an Environmental Concern

Share your opinion about an environmental issue, express your concerns,
or let us know about a possible environmental violation.

Note: Call 911 to report urgent environmental problems like dumping or spills.

 For Public Records Requests, submit an online form here.

I Have an Environmental Concern

Need to Speak with a DEQ Representative?

Contact your nearest DEQ Regional Office.

Related Pages

Emergency Response Overview