Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: Cyanotoxins in Drinking Water: Protection and Response: Boise and Hayden, November 2018
- Idaho Water Quality Workshop: Boise, January 29-31, 2019: This annual workshop covers water quality methods, results, and policy. Since 1990, this workshop has provided a forum for technical dissemination of water quality topics, as well as opportunities to network and share information.
- Water Reuse Conference: Boise, May 21-23, 2019: This annual conference enables water and wastewater operators, engineers, public works directors, elected officials, consultants, developers, attorneys, environmental advocates, and other professionals to continue their education, network, and discuss key issues related to water reuse in Idaho and the West.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007