Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- Wastewater Lagoon Troubleshooting Workshop: McCall, October 1-2, 2018, and Wendell, October 4-5, 2018: This advanced two-day workshop will be hands-on and cover methods, techniques, and strategies for BOD reduction, TSS removal, odor control, sludge reduction, and nutrient removal.
- Wastewater Collection Operator III and IV Exam Review: Boise, October 23-24, 2018: This two-day class covers a review for those preparing for the Wastewater Operators - Collection III and IV Certification examinations.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Water Quality Workshop: Boise, January 29-31, 2019: This annual workshop covers water quality methods, results, and policy. Since 1990, this workshop has provided a forum for technical dissemination of water quality topics, as well as opportunities to network and share information.
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007