Engineering Projects Under Review in DEQ's Lewiston Region
Under Idaho Code §39-118, DEQ is authorized to review engineering plans and specifications for the following types of public works or city infrastructure projects: new sewage systems, sewage treatment plants or systems, other waste treatment or disposal facilities, public water supply systems or public water treatment systems or for material modification or expansion to existing sewage treatment plants or systems, and waste treatment or disposal facilities.
Engineering documents being submitted for review must be sent in PDF format, and as appropriate, stamped, signed, and dated. Submittals with multiple documents should be uploaded in a ZIP file, and although PDF format is preferred, supporting information can be in any Microsoft Office format. Not adhering to the requested formats may result in a delay of review.
- Open the Engineering Review Transmittal Form using Internet Explorer (this form is compatible with IE and may not view correctly in other browsers).
- Click on File (top left of screen) and chose Save As to save a copy of the form to your computer.
- Complete the form and save it.
- When you are ready to submit the form, click on the envelope icon on the Home ribbon. A new email message appears with the form attached.
- Insert LROplanSubmittal@deq.idaho.gov into the recipient’s line. Fill out the body of the email and send.
- Note: You can also click on the LROplanSubmittal@deq.idaho.gov link to open a new email and attach the form from there.